HR - Early Careers & Apprenticeships - Stevenage - £40-60,000 plus excellent benefits
Exciting, newly created role for a client I have worked with for over 10 years. Forward thinking, commercial organisation based in Stevenage are looking for an enthusiastic early careers/apprenticeships specialist to join them on a permanent basis. You will lead the design and development of the early careers programmes and apprenticeships for experienced employees.
- You will be consulting with and advising internal stakeholders, detecting key business challenges for the future
- You will be working with academic institutions to ensure apprenticeships deliver to meet the business requirements
- You will be reviewing existing early careers programmes and apprenticeships to identify and implement improvements and changes.
- You will manage one or two team members initially with a prospect of the team growing in the future
This is an opportunity to make a real difference to individuals and to the wider business by helping to develop employees who will be the future of the company. You will have the chance to work on and enhance the current award-winning early careers programmes. You will be very visible and have access to, and support of, senior management as well as the chance to work in a team which is heavily involved in supporting and driving change in the business.
You will need the following experience:-
- Ideally CIPD qualified or educated to degree level
- Clear and credible communicator and a passionate advocate for early careers programmes and apprenticeships
- You will have some previous development experience
- Ideally good knowledge of Apprenticeship Levy and the early careers sector
- Proactive and resilient with the initiative and real drive to achieve results
- A generalist HR background would be valuable
In return they offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress.
Reporting into the Head of Learning & Development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.