Head of Recruitment Operations, Human Resources
- £Competitive + Bens
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Head of Resourcing, Head of Talent Acquisition
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Human Resources lead the implementation of the Group’s people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Head of Recruitment Operations
In this role, you will:
• Full managerial oversight and responsibility for the Recruitment Operations, Onboarding and MI team
• Overall ownership and proactive management of the HSBC permanent and contingent workforce programme
• Acting as the SME point of contact for the team’s Recruitment Managers
• Maintaining and driving relationships with key supplier senior leads
• Leading weekly and monthly operational and governance service review meetings
• Driving strategic projects and partnerships (Security Risk, Global Mobility, Employee Migration Services etc.)
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• Significant experience working in a similar environment and role (preferably Financial Services)
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
• Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive operating plans
For further details and application information please click “Apply” or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000C52C.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
More search results
Head of Organisational Learning and Talent Manage…
Senior Recruitment Adviser
Competition and Markets Authority
Recruitment Business Partner 3 day a week Job sha…
Benefits Management Lead
Learning and Development Administrator - Part Time
Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP