Talent Management Partner
Your new company
A commercial organisation based in Guildford with onsite parking.
Purpose of the position
- To support the Head of Talent Management to deliver a strategically aligned Talent agenda to the organisation
- Support the Head of Talent Management to identify the key strategic talent and development needs of the organisation
- Lead Learning Needs Analysis using relevant information and interaction with Key Stakeholders such as the Functional Learning Working Group
- Day to day ownership and oversight of the company Learning Budget, including regular update, tracking and projection of spend, both levy and Non-levy spend.
- Track of Study Support and MBA applications and include in budget plans
- Lead monthly budget reviews and quarterly budget refreshes with relevant stakeholders.
- Drive forwards the utilisation of the Apprenticeship Levy with internal and external partners to maximise benefit to the organisation
- Management of Apprentice Levy partners and control and tracking electronic Levy bank.
- Partnering with Senior HR business partners, Senior Leaders & the EMEA Talent Team to develop aligned learning solutions that drive business success, and which are delivered through appropriate channels
- Supports the business with key project work which could relate to the following areas: talent management & succession planning, leadership development, career development, change management, capability development. Develops and maintains relationship with key business sponsors and business areas
- Either directly, or working as appropriate with 3rd parties, design and deliver training and development courses
- Work with HR Business Partners to support team effectiveness activity
- Oversight of the Apprentice and Graduates Programmes ensuring delivery of scheme through third party
- Ownership of Graduate and Apprentice relationship
- Work with procurement to select and manage external training providers
- Support Global Leadership programmes
- Support local development programmes
- Management of Talent Website
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong commercial acumen
- Understanding analytics and able to apply them in commercial context to find patterns and route causes as needed
- Understanding of the drivers of Talent and Talent development
- Ability to facilitate and deliver highly effective training
- Ability to Translate strategic requirements into practical learning proposals and interventions
- Ability to understand business drivers and to work through to appropriate solution for business performance
- Influencing skills
- Coaching skills
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Coaching skills, including the ability to coach and develop managers
- CIPD or other equivalent qualification
- Experience of Talent and Development
- Experience with development tool
What you'll get in return
A base salary of £45,000 - £50,000
comprehensive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.