• Global Tech business listed on the Fortune 500
• Critical senior leadership role, driving a world class talent agenda
About Our Client
Award winning global business, head quartered in the United States and listed on the Fortune 500. Our client are the world's leading end-to-end technology distributor, putting singular focus on customers' needs and goals, with the objectivity of a true strategic partner. They are recognised for their achievements internally as well as externally.
Reporting to the VP, Global Talent Management, the Director, Talent Management Europe role is a critical senior leadership role that leads, develops, and measures the effectiveness of a comprehensive talent strategy for the Europe region and will focus on building and driving talent management solutions that will support our client's ability to attract, assess, and develop highly engaged individuals and teams in support of our client's longer term business and workforce strategy.
Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining appropriate performance, talent, recognition and succession management solutions. Designing and implementing programs focused on the identification, assessment and development of the business' leaders, in accordance with the organisation's plans and strategies. Consulting with HR VPs and management regarding the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of talent, performance, recognition and succession management programs.
This leader will foster a talent mindset; manage and support talent initiatives; and ensures that talent and performance management processes, leadership development, and succession are aligned to meet overall business priorities.
The 3 critical areas of focus for this role will be:
• Talent calibration, assessment and Succession planning
• Leadership development & Performance Management
• Workforce planning, forecasting & workforce optimization
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you should have:
• 12+ years Talent Management experience including 7+ years of management experience.
• experience of working in global matrix environment.
• experience in designing and developing talent management solutions including Talent Assessment/ calibration, leadership development curriculum, succession planning processes, performance management, recognition programs.
• led a diverse and senior talent management consulting team.
• previously operated across multiple countries.
• experience in leading change management of talent management programs/initiatives.
• experience partnering with senior and executive leadership to: identify successors, establish and manage individual leadership development plans, establish internal talent pipelines to remediate any successor gaps and strategically challenge, influence and aid decision making.
• experience collaborating with various HR disciplines including HR business partners, talent acquisition and various levels of management as the situations arrives.
• strong analytical and problem solving skills evidencing the ability to think and act strategically.
• strong organisation skills and a high level of detail orientation with proven project management capabilities, including experience handling multiple key projects at a time.
• articulate and persuasive communication skills both orally and written.
• ability and desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and generous benefits depending on experience.
Ref Code: MPTC13966028Z
Closing Date: 31 / 12 / 2018