- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £33000 - £36000 per annum + plus benefits
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
ER Advisor - Watford - £33-36,000 plus benefits
I am currently working with a well known commercial organisation based in Watford that is looking for an ER Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of ER, you will provide a comprehensive and high quality HR service to the business.
Your principle accountabilities will include:-
- Advise and coach managers in relation to HR best practice covering the full spectrum of people issues
- Work in partnership with the manages to ensure that casework is resolved
- Take steps to minimise the risk and cost of both current and potential case work including supporting the senior management team in the preparation of case documentation and employment tribunal reports and case files
- Build and maintain familiarity with HR legislation and policies and procedures
- Plan and organise workload both proactively and reactively.
- Ad-hoc Projects
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Experience of working at a similar level
- Excellent ER exposure - disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, capability
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment
- Attention to detail
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.