Graduate Recruiter - Tech
Are you passionate about working with Graduates and Interns? Do you want to work for an innovative and dynamic start up consultancy?
Handle are proudly partnering with a fast growing tech consultancy to source a creative and collaborative Junior Graduate Recruiter to support their Graduate Recruitment Team based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate talent acquisition specialist to come in and take ownership of all recruitment processes for key Graduate and Intern roles as well as candidate attraction in a high volume tech/digital industry.
You will play a key role in supporting the Graduate Recruitment team by finding and assessing the best Computer Science students across the UK. This is a fast paced environment, so you'll be passionate about building strong talent pools of both active and passive technical candidates.
This is a unique opportunity, open to those with either in-house or agency experience in a coordinator or sourcing capacity.
To be successful, you'll display strong communication skills, have a positive attitude and be driven to succeed!
- Support the Graduate team by directly sourcing for key Graduate and Intern roles
- Effectively use sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, cold calling, networking, Boolean search, social media and effective use of job boards to generate a qualified pool of suitable candidates
- Screening candidates and providing them with timely and constructive feedback
- Coordinate all activities from pre-screening through to assessment process, whilst ensuring the best candidate and Interviewer experience
- Use pipeline management tools to provide regular updates on the progress of your roles to the team
- Helping to create, implement and attend on-campus events
- Develop and maintain proactive relationships with future candidates to build a future pipeline
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.