I'm currently working with an international manufacturing business in the North West, in recruiting a HR Advisor to join their team on a contract basis (up to 12 months).
This business boast some major brands within their group, a fast paced and exciting environment, a unique culture within their business that promotes engagement and development, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that are truly passionate about what they do!
This is up to 12 month contract to cover Maternity leave. The HR Advisor will join a busy and dedicated UK team and be a key interface with management across the manufacturing divisions,
* Be the first point of contact offering a generalist HR support to management and staff across the site
* Coach/Guide/Develop management and their capabilities in management of HR issues
* Management of Employee relations, absences, performances, and data reporting
* Lead ad hoc HR and Change projects
* Recruitment lead for the business, and manage their agency relationships
* High quality HR administration support
* Employee engagement survey
As a key member of the team, its important you have a passion for HR and managing stakeholder relationships within the business. You will be an effective communicator, who can influence, challenge, coach and develop. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified, and you must have previous experience in a generalist role within manufacturing essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.