Learning and Development Coach
- Ashley Kate HR
- Dartford, Kent
- Up to £25000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are working for a growing organisation in their search for a Learning and Development Coach
- Previous experience within a training role is essential.
- Team leader experience (advantageous).
- Experience of creating new training material.
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills with experience of delivering training to all levels.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Have a can do attitude and proactive approach to work
- Strong customer service
Reporting in to the L&D Team Leader, this is an exciting role for you to be responsible for developing a culture of learning for new and existing staff. You will be directly training staff using a variety of methods and you will be able to adapt to different learning styles in order to provide effective training. Some of you responsibilities will include
- Creating bespoke training material
- Presenting yourself and as an ambassador for the organisation
- Provide on the job coaching and training for areas such as call skills training, customer service training and systems training.
- You will support staff across the business and ensure training is provided in line with business needs.
This is an organisation that values career growth, not only will you be enabling this for staff within the business but there will also be an opportunity for your own personal development.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website at www.ashleykatehr.com
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group at http://linkd.in/HRProfessionalsNetworkUK
And follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AshleyKateHR
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.