EMEA Talent role working with regional HR Teams to spot, retain and develop top talent throughout a global media business.
I am partnering with a multi-billion grossing international media firm. Circa 4,000 heacount globally.
This role is responsible for the Talent Agenda for all offices outside the USA.
- Alignment and project management of key People Team initiatives to global business priorities and Employee Value Proposition
- Performance Planning support for UK and rest of world (excl. US)
- Development and delivery of global mentoring programme
- Manage global (excl. US) High Potential nominations and development plans with HR Partners
- In partnership with HR Partners, assist with 1:1 coaching needs where needed, utilising our external coach network
- Oversight of UK development programmes
- Lead European training programmes; manage pre-designed & booked schedule. Support local HR Partner with invites, feedback, logistics, etc.
- Manage European trainer network and expand where needed
- Create training content in partnership with third party facilitators to meet the needs of local territories
- Work in partnership with the HR Partners to identify capability gaps, change impacts and training needs internationally and support Talent Coordinator in the UK for these needs
- Working with the SVP, Talent Strategy & Development and SVP HR Operations in the design, project planning and implementation phases of a new digital learning and LMS system
- Track UK and International training spends to ensure alignment with the budge
The ideal candidate will have -
- Extensive experience of working in Learning and development
- Track record of maintaining strong business relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent people management, coaching and interpersonal skills with an ability to handle difficult conversations
- Highly organised with an attention to detail, an ability to deliver to deadlines and to prioritise effectively (project management experience desirable)
- Ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- Previous LMS experience is desirable
- Relevant professional qualifications would be highly desirable (CIPD, MBTI, Hogan, EI, Coaching)
14 month FTC
January 2019 start
£75-£80k + bonus + benefits