Junior HR Business Partner (SAP & ER)
- Page Group
- West London, London
- £45000 - £48000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
As Junior HRBP you will provide an operation and and strategic generalist HR service to a defined client group with the organisations Head office functions.
A global FMCG business based in West London.
- Operational HR
- Manage all employee relations casework including performance, sickness and absence management. Coach and support people managers to frame these conversations well.
- Manage the process of the employee life cycle: induction, probation signs off and exit interviews.
- Act as a key member of the HRM community across the organisation, driving cross CBU projects and cyclical processes such as policy updates, assessment and B Corp certification.
- You are the go to person for all Junior resources: Placement students, junior managers
- Take part in the recruitment process or all permanent and temporary junior resources up to L9.
- Support the HRBP on all people cycle processes: Annual Salary Review, Bonus payments, Talent reviews and Development conversations.
- Health & Wellbeing Agenda
- Overall accountability for the health and wellbeing agenda across the client group.
- Ensure the health and wellbeing offerings we provide our employees are relevant, cost effective and engaging
- Learning Interface
Collate and manage the learning needs across all functions, liaise with the learning team regarding budget allocation and follow up. Ensure the visibility and engagement of our employees as regards their learning plans
- 3 Years HR Experience, with the potential to grow and develop.
- CIPD Level 7 Qualified
- Graduate Level (minimum 2:1) with a strong understanding and application of employee law
£45,000 - £48,000 plus package