A global financial services business currently had a need for a Recruitment Coordinator on a 12 month basis.
This is a brand new hire to the business and will support resourcing efforts across Europe & Asia. Ideal candidates will be a highly organised individual with a passion for recruitment administration and process improvements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support including CV screening, scheduling face to face and VC interviews, administering assessments, room bookings, preparing job offer and contracts and updating the internal applicant tracking system
- Manage the candidate offer process from offer to on-boarding and start date
- Answer all first line queries
- Manage Agency relationship, liaising with agents/candidates
- Posting of all roles on the careers page
- Update and maintain approval forms recruitment reports, feedback reports and staff changes reports
- Ensure all documents are kept up to date (particularly CV and interview records; T&C's for preferred suppliers and maintaining agency terms report)
- Actively use all platforms to assistant direct sourcing for the team as directed
- Ensure that referrals or agency placement fees are checked verified against terms/agreement and processed
- Communicating feedback to agents/candidates
- Work with other areas of the business on induction and on-boarding
- Monitor Agency PSL and agency reports
- Support high volume administration for the graduate and internship programme including the coordination of candidates journeys
- Support the HR team in providing MI reports for the program allowing for assessment for future programs and lessons learnt.
- Experience in recruitment administration, ideally within a Financial Services environment
- Proven experience providing a confidential, quality administrative service
- Stakeholder management experience Experience with working with key stakeholders/managers; *
- Strong prioritisation and organisation
- Works well under pressure
- Act with professionalism and tact
Competitive salary on offer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details