Recruitment Media Consultant
- Bath, Somerset
- £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Contract type
Recruitment Media Consultant - Bath - £26 000.00 NEG Strong social media platform and blogging experience.
Your new company
Give care and support to patients and their families in Bath and North East Somerset and parts of Wiltshire, whenever they need it. They respect the uniqueness of each patient and their family, and empower them to choose the type of care they receive.
Your new role
Manage social Media platforms
Attract high calibre talent
Develop on line hiring strategies
Be in tune with market space in regards
to maximising the potential of digital recruitment incl back office solutions
What you'll need to succeed
Strong knowledge of social media platforms
Recruit and on board quality people
Support and Develop Managers
Maximise Digital recruitment opportunities
Influence and support employment branding initiatives in front end material, Website development etc
Ensure a positive candidate experience.
Manage LinkedIn - increase market followers
Manage Social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
Increase engagement across all social media platforms
Develop long lasting strategy for social media
Engage with Clients and social media influence rs on a day to day basis
Monitor Social Media engagement creating innovation, relevant and engaging
Updating data base, coordinating the production of promotional materials, supporting your recruitment strategy
- Attract high calibre individuals
- Support organisations Strategy
- Ensure Vacancy's are well managed
- Worked with Hiring Managers
- MAXIMISE Potential on Digital recruitment including, back office solutions
- Strong back office skills - Developing training and development contracts, changes to pay and conditions (including personal caseloads)
- Develop talent acquisition strategies
- Work with heads of HR
- Support and develop managers in resourcing competencies
- Influence and support branding initiatives
- Manage and undertake a personal caseload, of recruitment activities through the placement and management of vacancies through to contract and on boarding processes
- Directly involved in sourcing activities through the resourcing team and managing the caseload effectively
- Influence and support employment branding initiatives inc front end material , website development etc.
- Ensure safe recruitment, without exception (DBS, Health screening, references, right to work etc) so the people and the reputation of the organisation are supported.
- Be directly involved in sourcing activities
- Develop and report on key measures that highlight performance and make recommendations where the organisation can improve
- They operate in a competitive resourcing landscape and are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Lead who is able to transform how we attract and engage the very best candidates in the market and digital one at that.
- The focus is on quality both in regards to the people we attract but also within the recruitment cycle process.
Want an ambitious and an experienced resourcer or a graduate looking to grow a career in HR yet totally able to command the opportunities that digital resourcing can offer.
- Need to have good grip in social media platforms
- Need strong recruitment and on boarding quality people
- Need to maximise digital recruitment opportunities
- Increase followers on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Increase engagement , create innovate
- Update database, support recruitment strategy.
What you'll get in return
£26 - £28k + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.