As the Senior HR Advisor you will play a key role on the HR team, delivering sound advice and support to the management team and department heads as well as driving forward specific initiatives related to talent, change and people development.
This is a successful, international and innovative Engineering business with a site in Birmingham.
The Senior HR Advisor role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, credible HR Generalist looking to be part of a forward-thinking, international business that supports and develops its employees and offers future opportunities for career development and progression.
In your role as Senior HR Advisor you will be part pf a small HR Team, providing sound advice and support to your stakeholders. You will act as a coach, challenging and influencing decisions as well as providing commercial HR support and training to ensure effective delivery of the organisational strategy and programmes.
You will also be responsible for driving development and talent management initiatives as well as being a change agent on key projects. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Providing expert generalist HR support to managers and employees.
- Continued development and execution of robust and creative recruitment process to attract the best talent at all levels.
- Continuous development of the Performance Management Process to build high performing teams.
- Supporting the HR Manager through the Annual Talent Review and Succession Planning processes.
- Working with managers on the development and delivery of structured retirement plans with a focus on knowledge transfer, cross-training and a mentoring culture.
- Responsible for training and development initiatives alongside the HR Manager.
- Supporting managers on ER matters including grievances, disciplinaries. redundancies and absence management.
- Developing and delivering Employee Engagement and CSR initiatives and analysing employee feedback, looking at opportunities for development and improvement.
The successful candidate will be a proven HR Advisor looking for their next career move, in a role offering increased autonomy and the scope to progress as well as delivering value add HR and driving key projects.
You will also be used to working within the manufacturing/engineering sectors.
This client is looking for self-starter with drive and resilience as well as an appetite for continuous improvement,
You must also be a credible and collaborative indiovdoual with demonstarble resilinec and flexibility and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, operating both operationally as well as strategically.
Up to £38,000 per annum