A newly created Training & Quality Manager role based in Bradford, this is a fantastic opportunity to align new policies and procedures to the business targets.
A privately owned distribution business based in Bradford with depots across the North of England.
As the Training & Quality Manager you will have autonomy to design and deliver the training for both operational staff and senior management. A newly created role, this will be an exciting opportunity to own the training function and show the added value a successful programme can bring. There will also be an opportunity to get involved with the ISO accreditation and much, much more!
The successful Training & Quality Manager will:
- have previously worked in a start up position previously - ESSENTIAL
- be able to write training procedures and implement best practice operating policies - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have a working knowledge of BRC systems - ESSENTIAL
- knowledge of the ISO accreditation - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity paying c£45k based in Bradford.