Our client is a unique and dynamic world-leading organisation in its field, operating in an environment with purpose and an inspiring organisational culture and set of values. Talent is key to success and now is the time to ensure the organisation becomes the ‘destination of choice’ to attract the best people. The pace is fast and dynamic and the culture, collaborative and entrepreneurial. To succeed you must demonstrate you can drive the Strategic People Plan and deliver a progressive agenda.
Our client is looking for an individual who can provide proactive support to dedicated business stakeholders (at Director level). They are looking for someone to lead the way and have the confidence and experience to develop a progressive people plan across the client groups. It will be necessary to bring innovation, creativity and a passion for customer and employee engagement alike. Relationship management is essential.
Ideally this individual will bring knowledge and practice from world class, customer centric organisations and be able to apply this in the appropriate context.
- Act as a business partner for the allocated Divisions, providing confidential, comprehensive, effective and consistent advice to Directors and line managers.
- Continually look for and implement best practice/changes that add value and increase engagement with this highly diverse workforce.
- Talent acquisition will be a key focus. The organisation is about to embark on an ambitious skills enhancement phase. There is great scope for innovating and ensuring the right channels are in place to ensure that they are an employer of choice.
- Change agent. Strong ER and OD/change experience and able to help a business shape the organisation’s plans, in line with commercial goals.
- Keen interest in coaching and development and an experienced coach at Director level.
- Line management experience is required to effectively mentor and coach several HR professionals.
- Strategic, but hands on too.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and with an inspiring approach.
- CIPD qualified.
- Proven experience within a commercial HR role.
- Thorough knowledge of HR policies, practices and employment law.
- Track record in delivering value-added HR practice.
- Experience in delivering a Business Partnering service to a customer facing client group.
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of a number of software programmes and HR databases.
- Experience of leading on restructuring activities (consultation, redundancy).
In the first instance, please apply by email and forward your CV and current salary details to our retained Consultants – Decisions For Growth – HR Executive Search Specialists.
Ref: Contact: Gail Medcalf