A leading Financial Services business in Essex are searching for a HR MI Analyst to join a growing team. £30-40k
* Collect, collate and provide HR data, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
* Contribute to the design of new local reporting requirements.
* Prepare standard Management Information in HR on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
* Support ad-hoc business requests for HRMI.
* Contribute to HR system data integrity by completing regular data house-keeping exercises and data validation analysis.
* Preparation and analysis of data to service ad-hoc requirements.
* Data Cleansing and any other required ad-hoc data provision in support of projects.
Key experience required:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a comprable MI role either in HR or financial services.
Please contact email@example.com for details.