An exciting job for a HR Officer based in Theale
Your new role
- Provide professional advice to managers and employees in relation to employee relations, conditions of service and application of the law and company procedures.
- Be the HR focal point for the development of HR processes and procedures to ensure they comply with current legislation, Advise on employment legislation, company personnel policies and procedures to ensure compliance, management of performance and effective employee relations.
- Provide advice to line managers and Directors on all HR issues in order to minimise risk exposure to Company.
- Developing an action plan for each case Supporting Managers through the various stages of procedures by preparing letters and providing written and oral guidance When necessary attending hearings on behalf of the company Act as facilitator and arbitrator to reach agreement in cases which might be settled satisfactorily and effectively Promote effective communication and management of change within the business through formal organisation announcements, newsletters and team briefings.
- Advise on company policies with regard to terms and conditions of employment and monitor operational salary scales to ensure they are in line with company and industry norm.
- Participate and contribute to corporate and company personnel strategies, policies and procedures ensuring that operational requirements are met.
- Deal effectively with Industrial Relations matters including Trade Union interface Monitor and supervise the implementation of operational annual salary reviews.
- Take ownership of the HR documentation and processes, continually driving for improvement and efficiency and effecting necessary changes in liaison with the Business Processes Manager including: Acting as focal point for process changes, liaising with and involving HR colleagues to effect improvements.
- Advise and participate in the management and implementation of TUPE policies and processes to ensure transfers are effectively handled as an employer and manager of outsourced services.
- Develop and maintain a TUPE handbook and guidance notes for managers setting out best practice in TUPE transfers both to and from the Company Assist with one to one interviews as required.
- Oversee the compilation of due diligence information in TUPE transfers
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in an HR role in an FM environment
- An excellent knowledge of UK employment legislation and case law.
- CIPD qualified
- Extensive knowledge of TUPE Regulations and their practical application is required
- Advanced influential negotiating skills
- An ability to work at a senior level with a view to improving business effectiveness and profitability
- Experience of working with a quality management system with a high degree of procedural compliance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.