Comp & Bens Advisor - Mat Cover
Handle Recruitment are working in partnership with an iconic Global Drinks Brand who are looking for an experienced Compensation and Benefits Advisor for a 12 month contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly unique business with strong family values who are going from strength to strength and investing in their People & Culture Team.
This is a 12 month maternity contract, and so to be successful in your application you must be ready to start a new role by mid January 2019.
Working alongside a progressive and creative HR team, the role of the Comps & Bens Advisor will autonomously take full ownership over all employee rewards, bonuses and benefits for the UK population.
In addition to the initial day to day role you will also be working with the HR Director to brainstorm new ideas and lead on projects affecting the whole business,
- Bonus administrating for employees across the business for the coming year
- Manage salary surveys and perform competitive market analysis for salary review and planning
- Support the HR Director with long term bonus and benefit plans
- Act as the expert for reward practice and benefits queries
- Managing Recruitment Referral Scheme
- New starters registrations and relevant pensions and benefits on boarding
If you're on the lookout for a new opportunity to broaden your current experience and have some exposure to working in Retailer, Food, Beverages or FMCG brand then please we'd love to hear from you.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.