Talent & Learning Consultant - Insurance
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Insurance business with 3500 staff across EMEA are hiring a Talent & Development Consultant to join their Learning & Development team for UKI. You will be part of a Learning team of 4 & broader HR team in London of 20, reporting in to the Head of L&D.
This will be a broad and diverse Talent & Learning role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for driving all Talent & Learning projects across their assigned business areas.
We are looking for candidates that are dynamic, ambitious, hungry for success and have a strong work and team ethic. Candidates will also ideally cone from a Financial Services business or from a Professional Services environment and have an understanding of regulated industries.
- Partner with Business Heads across your client groups to drive talent & learning projects & to advise / coach the business on Talent & Learning related matters.
- Consult, design, schedule and facilitate effective learning approaches tailored to a variety of learner groups across all levels; both client-facing and non-client facing.
- Undertake analysis and evaluation of existing approaches to ensure materials, content and delivery methods maintain their relevance.
- Work with Head of L&D as required on talent development areas that may include Management & Leadership and Apprenticeships.
- Work collaboratively with team members and in partnership with wider business stakeholders to ensure L&D interventions achieve required outcomes.
- Consult, collaborate, facilitate and lead as required for group wide talent, coaching and mentoring interventions.
- Support monthly Induction activities as required.
- Support in design and facilitation of FCA regulatory learning.
- Experienced in working in a Talent / L&D Consultant role within a global financial services organisation ideally.
- Understanding and experience of coaching-led approaches, and familiarity with how the Learning agenda can support talent frameworks to embed learning and enhance careers.
- Strong capability in developing strong stakeholder relationships.
- Successful track record of working with those in early career stages through to senior executive roles.
- Facilitation of face to face learning (workshops/seminars) and online learning.
- Relevant Learning Design, Delivery, Facilitation, Coaching qualifications desirable, combined with evidence of continued professional development.
- Familiarity with how L&D interventions support and embed learning to build and enhance talent pools and careers.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and team orientated individual.
- Strong track-record in stakeholder consultation and facilitation.
- Genuine ambition to devise and implement effective learning across all levels of seniority.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and close attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Degree (2:1+ ) and / or CIPD (preferred).