A leading global investment manager are currently looking for an interim Recruiter for a 12 month Fixed Term contract.
Fantastic opportunity for an inhouse recruiter to join a collaborative and forward-thinking organisation to continue shaping recruitment best practice for the business. Working alongside an experienced Head of HR and HR Generalist, the successful candidate will be able to influence the way in which the business attracts, selects and retains exceptional talent, adding to the existing high calibre talent of InfraRed globally.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience, both for successful and unsuccessful applicants. This includes communication of feedback from the selection process, negotiation of offer in partnership with the HR team and hiring manager and issuance of employment contract
- Bring a keen interest in diversity and inclusion so that we can continue our commitment to attract diversity of thought across the organisation
- Work with hiring managers in all geographies to scope the intended role, draft job descriptions, liaise with agencies where appropriate and determine the selection process
- Conduct interviews at various levels across the business via phone, face to face and over Skype
- Develop reporting and metrics on candidate sources, time to recruit, success rates
- Work with the HR team to identify internal talent, promotion and global mobility
- Provide appropriate recruitment training and mentoring for hiring managers
- Develop a portfolio of selection methods, interview question bank and testing scenarios
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment partners, Search firms, LinkedIn, job boards etc.
The ideal candidate will hold extensive inhouse experience within Financial services. Experience of having worked for a smaller business would be beneficial. Strong written communication in English, with a high level of attention to detail and a clear, concise style. Excellent working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Highest standards of presentation and accuracy. Confident and organised, demonstrates ability to manage own time and prioritise competing tasks. Mature, confident presentation style. Clear and engaging verbal communication skills in English language. Ability to form relationships at all levels of the business through interpersonal skills. Clear integrity and discretion, essential when working with confidential and sensitive information. Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and work to pressurised time frames. Numerate, with financial literacy (ability to build appropriate reports and build remuneration packages). An interest in listed equities/infrastructure market with previous working experience in financial markets