London, £50,000 - £60,000
Learning & Development Partner - Programme Specialist
Our client, a global FTSE 250 company, are looking to strengthen their high performing global team and recruit an innovative Learning Programme Specialist.
They are looking for someone to design, develop and deliver global learning and development programmes whilst defining the learning strategy for the future within sales and marketing.
- Design and implement global learning and development strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Leading and influencing a team of global learning specialists
- Significant Learning and Development/Programme Management experience
- Experience of working within a marketing or sales environment
- Proven record of delivering change
- High level of man management and influence
- Curious, creative and innovative thinker with a demonstrable passion for learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in the direction and strategy of learning and development for this global organisation whilst working closely with key senior stakeholders across the organisation.
For more information, please email Nicholas Cowie at email@example.com or call us on 020 3031 2468.