Your new role
As the HR Administrator you will be required to perform a variety of task on a daily basis. You will be responsible for the general administration of the site. This includes everything from diary management to supporting managers. You will perform the full spectrum of HR Administration duties including on boarding, contracts, new starters, leavers and a whole range of other HR Admin tasks.
You may also be involved in helping with the recruitment process. This is an excellent opportunity for anybody who is looking to broaden their skills in an administration capacity. You will work closely with a team and your direct managers, building relationships and support each other.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be available to start work immediately.
- You will need to have experience in a previous role similar to this one.
- Experience working to tight deadlines and strong attention to detail are a must.
- You must have the ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- You should have the want to manage your own workload and be somebody who takes ownership to get things done.
- You must have experience with working with HR systems (cascade with ideal) and be comfortable in using these systems on a daily basis.
This role is offered on a Temporary basis until the end of this year with a strong potential for extension. You will be paid a generous salary of up to £23,000 dependent on experience and you will start the role immediately.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.