A regional HR Manager post based of Glasgow to support a small Scottish charity with operational HR.
A charity with locations across Scotland but headquartered in Glasgow.
Due to some changes in the HR team, my client are seeking a hands-on HR Manager to join a small HR team. The organisation is growing rapidly and require some additional HR support. You'll have admin support on site in Glasgow, making the HR Manager responsible for the operational BAU HR activities:
- supporting managers through ER cases (absence, disciplinary, investigation)
- supporting managers with recruitment
- providing and interpreting relevant HR MI for managers
- leading manager through change programmes
- some policy review
The HR Manager will:
- have prior experience managing ER cases end to end
- strong communication skills
- prior success in the care or charity sector is desirable but not essential
- be available to start within two weeks
- commit to the full 6 month contract
Please note this role has some travel involved. Most of this within the central belt and therefore a day trip. It is essential that candidates can drive, and use their own car to reach other sites. Mileage is provided.
A salary of £31,000pa for an initial 6mo contract. There is scope for a permanent post which will be reviewed in the new year.