This is a permanent opportunity to join a growing business in Harrogate as the Learning & Development Manager. Working as part of a wider HR function and managing a small team this is a great opportunity to touch all aspects of L&D.
Based near Harrogate this financial services organisation provides a plethora of products and services to a diverse portfolio of clients.
As the Learning & Development Manager you will work alongside a number of different stakeholders to identify training needs and then design, develop and deliver a variety of strategies to suit the business needs. You will expected to keep up to date with the latest technologies and implement these into an ever evolving L&D function.
The successful Learning & Development Manager will:
- have previously worked in a similar position, having carried out TNA and then designed/delivered material to support - ESSENTIAL
- bring ideas and enthusiasm to the Learning agenda - ESSENTIAL
- previously have managed a small team - ESSENTIAL
- have strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- quickly build strong relationships with senior stakeholders - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £38,000, based in Harrogate