Urgent 12 month MAT Cover HR Manager Role located in Chiswick for a leading advertising agency.
Global, market leading advertising agency.
* Act as a HR Manager to a creative group of professionals
* Contribute to various strategic projects in collaboration with the HRD such as employee branding, induction, performance management, talent management
* Build effective relationships, providing leaders, managers and associates with professional, proactive support and coaching on people management issues.
* Advise managers and associates on statutory compliance and HR best practice e.g. disciplinary, grievance, maternity etc.
* Identify and anticipate the people implications of business objectives and plans.
* Contribute to the design and delivery of HR implementation plans with a special focus on employee engagement
* Lead and or be active in HR related projects e.g.
* Manage full recruitment cycle for various disciplines within the company
* Ensure that HR policy is in line with legal requirements as well as business objectives
* Manage ER related issues
- Strong generalist HR Knowledge. CIPD qualified. Great potential to learn and grow. Smart.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent emotional intelligence, and gets on well with people at all levels.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment as well as independently
- Excellent Word, and Excel skills.
- Organised, good administrator,
- Good judgement. Approachable. Strong integrity and trusted.
- Good initiative, and problem solver.
Opportunity to work in an industry leading advertising agency with the scope to collaborate with the HRD on strategic projects and drive company culture.