Learning and Talent Development Manager
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
- Learning & Development, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Talent and Development Consultant
Our client, a global insurance firm with a fantastic repuation, is looking for a Talent and Learning Development Consultant to join their team.
You will work directly with key stakeholders to understand their Talent Management and Learning and Leadership Development needs.
You will act as an internal consultant for all areas across Leadership, Talent and Learning which includes: some programme design, implementation and facilitation.
This is a broad, varied role with lots of potential to utilise your current skillset as well as learn from the fantastic team around you.
What they are looking for:
- A proven L&D, Leadership and Talent background, derived from a large, matrixed organisation.
- A passion for innovative Learning and Talent Management
- A willingness to get involved in a number of projects and manage them effectively.
- Ambition to want to push yourself to learn and grow whilst helping others to do the same.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your own skillset and work alongside a fantastic team and client base.
For more information, please contact Terri Wicket on 02030312468 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.