Strategic Head of Business Partnering
- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £120000 per annum + benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Job Title: Strategic Head of Business Partnering
Salary: £120,000 + benefits
Industry Sector: Service
Hours: Full time
We are pleased to be supporting our global client in their search for a Head of Business Partnering to join their existing HR team in London. Managing a team of 7, you will have responsibility of the day to day management and development of the strategic partnering team.
You will drive and influence the cultural and people management agenda of organisational change and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience in strategic and people management. You will need to possess a proven track record in driving and sustaining change through longevity in a similar role. The ability to demonstrate the value you have driven into a business, over a sustained period of time, within either a Finance or Consultancy business, is vital.
Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to influence, challenge and persuade at a Senior/Director level
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Experience of managing a high performing team and maintaining high performance
- Strong technical knowledge of employment law
- Be able to demonstrate the improvement of business performance through results over a sustained period of time
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing strategic implementation plans and key change initiatives
- Experience of coaching senior managers and be able to facilitate and deliver L&D initiatives
- Experience of working within a large and complex matrix organisation and working within a fastpaced project environment
- Organisational design experience
- Proven ability to partner operational business areas and translate HR strategy into pragmatic people plans
- Resilience and tenacity in driving performance improvement
- CIPD qualified is essential
- Any additional qualification in psychology would be a distinct advantage, but not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.