- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- £38000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager to join a leading services organisation in Central London. The salary on offer is up to £40k.
To be successful you will have HR generalist experience in a unionised environment operating at HR Manager/BP or Senior Advisor level. You will have a proven track record of delivering results in Employment Relations, Organisational change and development.
Essentials skills/experience -
- Extensive HR Generalist experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- A self-starter who is able to hit the ground running.
- Strong TUPE skills/knowledge.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills.
- Previous experience of managing multi-site contracts.
- Knowledge of Industrial relations (Union recognition).
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Director, You will be joining a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
As the HR Manager you will take the lead on Employee relations including complex employee relations case up to Tribunal level. You would also be responsible for casework including disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, TUPE and redundancy amongst other issues. You will also be providing guidance as well as developing and progressing people management solutions, taking the HR lead promoting best practice when dealing with challenging situations and ensuring all legislative requirements are included in the development of project and policy work
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.