8 month MAT Cover HRBP role based in Ealing for a Global leading technology consultancy.
Global leading Technology consultancy which drives drives and manages technological/ digital change across businesses.
- Act as HR business partner to a client group of technology professionals.
- Contribute towards the transformation of the UK, Ireland and Jersey HR team to a more Ulrich based model.
- Build effective relationships, providing leaders, managers and associates with professional, proactive support and coaching on people management issues.
- Advise managers and associates on statutory compliance and HR best practice e.g. disciplinary, grievance, maternity etc.
- Identify and anticipate the people implications of business objectives and plans.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of HR implementation plans with a special focus on employee engagement
- Collaborate with HR Managers globally to ensure consistent delivery of global plans
- Lead and or be active in HR related projects e.g. induction, performance management, talent management
- Lead and or be active in BU related projects and implementations
- Build effective relationships with European Recruitment and Benefits Teams and offshore support teams.
Available to start immediately generalist with strong ER.
Great HR Team culture, brilliant company and an overall exciting opportunity.