- Oakleaf Partnership
- Staines, Middlesex
- £120 - £180 per day
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
I am working with an exciting an growing business based in Middlesex in recruiting for a Beenfits Assitant to join and working with the Global Head of Benefits in a 3-6 motnh contract. Your role will be to provide effective administration of employee benefit schemes and provide support to the Global
Reward Director who provides a full range of compensation / reward / benefits services.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to deliver high level administrative work, and previous experience of within a fast-paced administrative role
- Support on key benefit projects: day-to-day hands on administration of the Flexible Benefits and wellbeing programmes with a focus on client service, compliance, operational efficiency and vendor management
- Support regional HR with implementation of reward policies/ practices and manage reward queries
- Good attention to detail, and ability to objectively review own work and that of others
- Effective communication skills, including an awareness of cultural and linguistic differences
- Resilient to conflicting demands and ability to effectively solve problems
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own deadlines, as well as actively contribute within a team
- Able to engage effectively within the business, and with external parties
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office with advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables and V lookups).
- We are looking for you to ideally be a Graduate / of Graduate calibre with a passion for HR / Reward and a desire to develop. You will be a logical thinker, resourceful, open-minded to developing new technical skills and highly professional, with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in hearing more then please apply to be considered.