- Ashley Kate HR
- Stratford, London
- £30000 - £32000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are delighted to be partnering with a leading employer from the Leisure sector in their search for a part time HR Advisor. The FTE for this role is £30-£32k.
The ideal candidate MUST have the following experience -
- Minimum of 3 years HR generalist experience.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Employee Relations.
- Sound knowledge of HR best practice, employment law and business understanding.
- A strong communicator with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- CIPD qualified or working towards, membership (desirable)
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing generalist HR support to the wider team. You will be the first point of contact for all managers and employees as well as being responsible for the provision of HR administration.
Other duties will include -
- Absence management
- Performance management
- HR policy and best practice queries
- Disciplinary and other case management
- Family friendly cases e.g. maternity, paternity
- Updating and maintaining accuracy of HR data in electronic personnel files and other reporting methods
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.