Payroll & Reward Advisor
Are you an ambitious payroll professional with solid experience of running multiple payrolls in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have strong knowledge in key areas such as, Payroll legislation, Rewards, Benefits, Pension and Payroll systems?
Ashley Kate are delighted to be partnering with a prestigious company who are looking to hire a payroll professional on a full time permanent basis.
Location: South West London - Victoria
Job title: Pay & Reward Advisor
Salary: up to £35,000 plus benefits
Hours: Full time
The role is an excellent opportunity to join a major global organisation, where you will have the opportunity to support improvements to current UK payroll processes.
- Manage the preparation and processing of the end to end monthly payroll (in-house)
- Responsible for the consolidation, preparation and submission of annual and other returns (P35, P11d, PSA etc)
- Implement processes, procedures and controls and ensure these are followed and maintained as the business/system evolves
- Assist with the processing of salary review and bonus payments
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on any complex payroll queries
- To keep up to date with relevant regulations/legislation and determine the impact of any changes
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Kate Ryder on 0203 800 1500
Keywords: Pay, Payroll, Wage, Pensions, Benefits, Reward, In house payroll, shared service, Retail, hospitality, HRIS, Payroll system, CIPP, Tax
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.