Are you a commercially astute Management Accountant?
Do you have experience within FMCG/Food/Logistics/Manufacturing environment?
This leading specialist supplier across the UK are seeking a experience Commercial Accountant to join their business in Greenford on a permanent basis.
- Location: Greenford (Central line, Zone 4)
- Job title: Commercial Accountant
- Industry: Logistics
- Salary: £35K - £40K
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
This role will be split into 3 key areas- Financial analysis, Management Accounting and Financial Planning.
In this role you will be partnering with various operational teams across the business to provide insightful analysis, reporting and recommendations as well as budgeting and forecasting. You will also support in the production of management accounts and key projects.
Key responsibilities (not limited):
- Working with teams across the business for the analysis and collection of costing data, such as produce costs, transportation, operational labour, packaging etc. to compile an accurate standard cost for all product lines
- Daily and weekly sales and margin reporting
- Develop and report on business wide KPIs
- Support the MA with production of customer and product profitability
- Analysing intake and operational costs and preparing reports comparing standard costs to actual costs, variance analysis
- Maintaining costing data within ERP system
- Costing estimates for new and proposed products
- Analysing purchase orders, cost of sales and closing stocks. Ensuring integrity of month end reporting
- Supporting the MA with timely and accurate production of the monthly management accounts schedules
- Support the business with the sales and margin budgeting process, working closely with the commercial teams
The ideal candidate will have as many of the following in order to strengthen their application:
- Previous experience within a Management Accountant/Financial Analysis/Finance Business Partner position
- Ideally part or fully qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent commercial awareness partnered with strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Ability to partner with non-finance employees and translate financial data into useful, digestible insight
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible with very adhoc travel
Key words: Accountant, Commercial, Finance, Business Partner, Manager, Analysis
Location: Commutable from Uxbridge, Harrow, Hayes, Southall, Wembley, Northolt, Brentford, Hounslow, Central line, Great Western Railway, Ruislip, Park Royal and surrounding areas
If you are interested in the Commercial Finance Analyst/Accountant role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Kate Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.