Senior HR Advisor
- Ashley Kate HR
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £35000 - £36000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Salary: up to £36,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Industry Sector Contact Centre
Hours: 40 hours a week
Ashley Kate is working with a rapidly expanding company based in Milton Keynes who are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their team.
You will need to have a proven track record as an HR Advisor or HR Generalist, within in a fast paced environment. A proactive and positive approach is vital as you will be involved with their continuous improvement agenda. In addition, a pragmatic and commercial approach will be required to drive real value.
About the role:
This is an exciting, fast and varied role where you will have the opportunity to work with operational managers to really make a difference. You will be involved with:,
Managing all ER cases
- Coaching and motivating an HR Advisor and HR Administrators
- Developing HR policies and procedures.
- Coaching and developing operational managers with all HR related matters.
- Working closely with the recruitment team to support recruitment activities
- Managing attrition and the exit interview analysis.
As well as a competitive salary and a fast paced fun working environment, this role comes with the following benefits:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- MediCash Plan
- Private Healthcare
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.