The successful candidate will be instrumental in developing and revamping the the Charity's new pay & grading framework, as well as leading on a review of the organisation's wider Total Reward Strategy
Our client is a well-known Charity based in Central London
The core purpose of this role is to project manage the organisation's review of their Total Reward strategy, working with the project team and work with other members of the HR team and senior leaders to develop and implement new structures, roles, and career development paths aligned to a new organisational pay and grading framework.
The key accountabilities will include:
- Act as trusted advisor to senior leaders and HR colleagues to lead the change programme effectively and enable the business to achieve efficient and effective structures.
- Partner with HR colleagues to support specific business challenges around Reward that enable the achievement of the wider people strategy.
- Utilise data analysis to support strategic Reward decisions balancing market data, Employee engagement as well as legal compliance.
- Drive influence, providing advice and support to the cultural and people aspects of organisational change related to Reward.
We're looking for an experienced Reward professional with the following capabilities:
- Experience of developing and implementing Reward frameworks in a large and complex environment.
- Strong project management experience
- Able to manage multiple objectives and competing demands
- A self-motivated, flexible and pragmatic approach to their work
** A valid DBS check is highly desirable for this post due to the nature of the Charity's activities
Immediate start, daily rate £250-275 (LTD/Umbrella) dependant on experience, 6 month contract