My client, a specialist global financial Services business, are currently recruiting for a In-House Recruiter with a 2nd European language - Dutch or Spanish.
This individual will be an integral part of the Resourcing team, acting as an additional resource to support direct sourcing activity. This role will span across EMEA and provide support to business stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
- Source candidates for corporate-wide professional and management positions in financial services
- Devise bespoke recruitment strategy for each role, to include the implementation of proactive marketing, sourcing, and advertising strategie
- Source, screen and assess competence of candidates against job specification
- Drive and utilise creative and cost-effective sourcing tools to enable a smooth recruitment process
- Enable a proactive approach to recruitment, looking beyond immediate needs
- Experience in managing European recruitment delivery at all levels
- Proven ability to source and design innovative direct recruitment strategies
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with a good track record of working in a dynamic and self-sufficient environment
- A second European language and financial services experience will be looked upon favorably
Competitive salary and benefits on offer to the successful candidate.