One Fylde will be the newly created organisation from the merger of Ormerod Home Trust and Fylde Community Link in early 2019. The new organisation will be a £10m scale organisation delivering housing support and personalised services to adults and children with a learning disability across the Fylde, Blackpool and Wyre areas of Lancashire. One Fylde will aim to facilitate the best possible life experience for its service users through its creative and innovative person centred principles.
Ahead of the merger we are looking to recruit a new Senior Management Team to enable a seamless integration between the two existing organisations. Alongside the Head of Staff Services we are looking to recruit a Head of Corporate Services and a Head of Care Services.
- Full responsibility for all human resources issues including recruitment and HR framework and the development and implementation of HR policies.
- Lead on integration and alignment of terms and conditions of employment, guiding the organisation through the important transition post-merger for around 450 employees.
- Review all training programmes to ensure compliance with person centred approach, external regulatory frameworks and best practice within the sector.
- Significant track record at a senior management level gained within an organisation with a significant workforce, experience of TUPE would be an advantage.
- A demonstrable track record of innovation with regards to recruitment, talent management and retention in a customer-centric environment with a service-led mentality.
- Excellent generalist HR skills covering strategy, operations, performance management and change management.
For further information and details on how to apply, please click Apply here on Changeboard.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Hannah Wade on 0113 386 8542.
Closing date for applications: Monday 7th January at 12 noon.