Internal Recruiter role - German speaking
Do you have experience recruiting internationally? Can you speak German? Would you like to join a prestigious Tech company? If so, we have the role for you!!
Oakleaf are working with a Fast-paced innovative tech company who are looking to grow their recruitment team. This role will focus on recruiting mid to senior level appointments across the EMEA region, with a focus in Germany.
Recruiters play a vital role in shaping the teams that making this company great, serving as relationship managers for both internal and external clients. Internally, recruiters are trusted advisors to hiring managers, identifying hiring needs and setting and executing against customized search strategies. Externally, recruiters help attract, engage, and hire top candidates, while ensuring a high-quality, inclusive experience throughout the recruitment process.
* Manage full cycle recruiting processes to meet hiring goals for all levels and functions across AppNexus' EMEA organization, including designing and executing creative pipeline building strategies for both immediate and long-term hiring needs
* Establish relationships with leaders across Europe developing a deep understanding of their objectives, challenges and teams, using this information to anticipate hiring needs and attract and close top candidates
* Partner with Hiring Managers to create customized sourcing strategies focused on cultivating strong, diverse pipelines of both internal and external prospects
* Lead and participate in ad-hoc projects as needed to elevate recruitment process to provide best-in-class hiring experiences for both candidates and hiring managers
About Your Skills and Experience
* A minimum of 4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high growth environment; experience hiring in the UK, Germany, France, and Spain is a plus but not required
* Excellent organizational and data-driven project management skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively across all levels of the organization
* Customer service orientation with an ability to anticipate and react to needs of hiring managers
* Able to speak German
This role has the flexibility to be taken on a permanent or contract basis, if you feel that this role is for you then don't hesitate and apply now!!!!!