Your new company
a small to medium organisation based in Woking in beautiful offices.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to support the HR Manager in delivering a strategically led HR department and comprehensive employee relations advisory service, in collaboration with the HR team, in order to assist the Company achieve its objectives of continual improvement in the quality of its management processes and service to customers.
- To act as a central point of contact for the HR department on a daily basis.
- Updating and maintaining the HR database with new starters, leavers and contract variations.
- Investigate employee relations enquires; escalating to the HR Manager as necessary, in order to provide guidance to the Management team and to enable fair, consistent and effective management of Human Resources across the business.
- Provide support to the Operations Managers and colleagues with regards to ER issues and queries as well as supporting them through to disciplinary/grievance hearing point.
- Provide assistance with Head Office/Senior Manager recruitment process.
- Assist the HR Manager in the development of the HR Strategy by reviewing existing policies, procedures and practices and developing new proposals and work processes.
- Assist with the compilation of monthly HR reports by recording accurate data for the purposes of analysis and monthly Payroll information.
- Responsible for updating monthly pension's spreadsheet.
- Carrying out HR monthly checks and ensuring HR processes are completed and up to date, including mileage audit.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have HR experience gained within a HR team
Able to work in a team and thrive on team working
Be keen to work for a small to medium organisation where you will gain valuable experience in all areas of HR
What you'll get in return
Full time working hours (37.5 per week), may consider part time
£26,000 - £28,000 plus benefits for Permanent employee (Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Company pension scheme)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.