Head of Reward - Leeds
A new permanent opportunity for a Head of Reward to join a business that is embarking on a major transformation program to achieve ambitious targets as part of a new 5 year plan. Culture and working practises will play a key part in the transformation programme and we are looking for a Head of Reward to simplify the current runumeration arrangements, build and design the Reward strategy and build practices in flexible working and recognition.
Working closely with the company secretary and HR Director the Head of Reward will be responsible for the following:
* Own the production of relevant papers in line with the REMCO
* Hold relationship with and manage consultants to REMCO as appropriate in order to develop proposals and discussion papers
* Support the company secretary and the HRD in the preparation of the annual remuneration report
* Manage relationships with key external partners i.e. benefits providers, pension provider etc.
* Manage the pensions team and a reward analyst / advisor
* Alongside the ER Manager lead on the strategy for pay negotiations
* Lead a full review and propose new structure for terms and conditions including variable pay elements and proposal for consistent approach
* Lead on the administration of existing bonus and LTIP schemes and assessment of scheme performance
* Review and create future LTIP and annual incentive plan schemes including design, engagement and performance modelling
* Lead on the creation of a new recognition framework
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to step into the Head of Reward position as it will bring career enhancement and development and be part of a business that is continuously evolving and improving their ways of working. For more information please get in touch.