Senior Recruitment Manager (12 months)
A leading global law firm is currently looking for an interim to cover a maternity leave in a Senior Recruitment Manager role. The position will be a 12 month contract and is to start in February/March 2019. Reporting into the Director of Recruitment, you will be responsible for managing a team of 6 direct reports and supporting a high touch fee earning group with all lateral recruitment, as well as leading on firm-wide recruitment projects.
Day to day you will be;
- Managing the UK team to ensure compliance with the recruitment framework, including the approval process etc.
- Seeking to recruit the best talent available in the market, including attracting 'passive' candidates
- Driving direct sourcing across the team to achieve savings targets
- Managing the Graduate Recruitment Manager plus accountability for the UK Grad Rec team and overseeing the graduate diversity programme
- Managing the UK lateral recruitment budget and contribute to the development of the employer brand
The firm is looking for someone who has strong team management experience and the ability to build relationships with a demanding client base up to Partner level. This is an extremely visible role where you may be required as a point of escalation and sit as part of the global recruitment offering across the firm. Experience with leading firms in the legal or professional services sector would be beneficial however the firm would welcome experience from other industries. A sound technical knowledge of best-practice graduate and lateral resourcing strategies is also required, and you must be highly organised and comfortable with reporting and data to be considered for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing culture where HR function is genuinely seen as a strategic partner to the firm and the Partner group.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.