Senior HR Business Partner (Regional)
- Page Group
- West Midlands
- £65000 - £70000 per annum + car
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
In your role as Senior HR Business Partner you will deliver the People Strategy through a team of HR Managers.
In addition you will support and coach line managers to build high-performing teams and delivery of change projects.
This is a large, evolving retail company.
In your role as Senior HR Business Partner you will implement the HR strategy through successful leadership of the HR Manager team as well as supporting and coaching the Regional Managers.
You will review processes an on ongoing basis, looking for opportunities to drive improvements as well as delivering a proactive, value add HR service across the UK.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Implementation of recruitment plans , ensuring all regional have a 12 month plan in place.
- Ensuring all new starters have full inductions and monthly updates are carried out with line managers.
- Ensuring pay review and bonus processes are fit for purpose and providing recommendations.
- Working with the team and managers to ensure implementation of talent and succession processes with clear actions.
- Upskilling and coaching Regional Managers to improve capability.
- Driving the recognition culture.
- Analysing leaver information, providing insights and recommendations linked to engagement.
- Effective deployment of corporate change initiatives.
- Tracking and developing commercial action plans related to People KPIs and providing updates to managers.
The successful candidate will be a proven and commercially astute HR Business Partner with a strong Retail/Hospitality (or related background).
You will also be used to managing teams as well as carrying out a multi-site role.
My client is looking for an individual with strong Generalist HR skills as well as the ability to work strategically and drive change. You will also have the gravitas and stakeholder management skills to build relationships with senior managers, directors and head office and the capability to further develop into a more senior role in the future.
You will be a resilient and team orientated leader who is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
Up to £70,000 per annum + car