HR Generalist - German speaking
- Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
- £22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Employee Relations, HR Adviser, HR Generalist
- Contract type
Your new role
You will be required to perform a very varied range of task and duties within this role. You will be based in Manchester however you will be the standalone presence for the German office.
This role will require you to perform as a full generalist dealing with a range of issues including HR Administration, low level advisory work, ER casework, contracts and offers, managing the time and attendance log plus more.
You will also be in charge of collating the payroll information. You will gather the data in relation to payroll and send it to the outsourced payroll provider. This role requires a high level of autonomy and you must be able to confidently work independently.
What you'll need to succeed
- It is vital that you must be able to speak, read and write in fluent German.
- You will need to have previous experience working in a generalist HR role
- You need to have an up to date knowledge of employee relations.
- You will have an up to date knowledge of the entire HR process and be confident in dealing with a wide variety of tasks.
- You must be confident and able to work autonomously and you must be willing to get stuck in. This role may require you to perform a number of basic administration tasks and you cannot be averse to doing this.
- Ideally, you will have had previous experience with payroll in some aspect.
- You must also have excellent knowledge and be very competent at using excel.
This role is offered on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract and there is a high probability that it may extend. You will be paid a very generous salary of up to £30,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.