- Page Group
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
In your role as HR Manager you will be based in Leicester, looking after all people issues across 2 sites.
An innovative & specialist Manufacturing business in Leicester with a long-standing reputation.
Key responsibilities if the HR Manager will include:
- Managing the employee lifecycle.
- Leading on and resolving employee relations issues.
- Recruitment activities including interviews, offers and employment contracts.
- Supporting in salary and performance appraisal programmes including follow-up.
- HR processes and continuous improvement
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Supporting with Company training.
- Involvement with wider HR Projects.
To be considered you will be an experienced HR Manager or HR Generalist with a degree/HR qualification.
In addition you must have strong employee relations experience as well as payroll and excellent attention to detail.
You will have a flexible and proactive approach and a strong operational background with the ability to take on a demanding workload and work with people at all levels including the leadership team
Ideally you will have knowledge of WorkDay.
Up to £50,000 per annum + bonus