HR Business Partner
- LMA Recruitment
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance
- sc 31796
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Contract type
A fabulous opportunity for an experienced HR professional One of the leading business services clients are looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team at a really exciting time.
They are looking for the successful candidate to contribute to the development and delivery of HR strategic plans and initiatives. This role is primarily a facilitator of change, developing strong, credible relationships with the business are leadership teams, and wider HR team to influence and implement people interventions that develop the business.
Examples of Responsibilities include:
- Drive the delivery of the people plan for the business area, ensuring local business plans reflect the overall HR strategic plan.
- Provide a consultancy service to the business area across the HR cycle, including, but not restricted to: Reward and recognition, resourcing, organisation design, employee relations, succession planning, talent management, change programmes, employee engagement, TUPE and acquisitions, training and development.
- Influence the business in adopting HR best practice and support them in the effective management of people to maximise their individual and collective contribution.
- Business partner the business area leadership team to influence thinking, challenge and identify opportunities to add greater value.
- Work closely with the Central HR team and Centres of Expertise to ensure all customer needs are delivered within agreed SLAs.
- Contribute to the business strategic plans to reduce attrition and implement initiatives to improve engagement, build strong employee relations and employee retention.
- Work alongside other HR colleagues to promote a culture of continuous improvement. Evolve policies, processes and best practice initiatives as appropriate and in line with business plans.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to gain buy-in and deliver results that add value and fit with the brand values of the organisation.
- Experience of building union relationships.
- Ability to maintain a commercial focus and think business, customer and brand.
- Experience in generalist HR Business Partner roles, preferably having worked in a large blue chip organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and gain the respect of senior business managers, as well as proven ability to influence and deliver business change.
- Excellent practical knowledge of employment law.
- Project management experience of HR related projects.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver HR initiatives successfully, within budget and agreed timescales.
- Must be able to work in a fast moving and changeable environment.
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of the overall team.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London