Head of HR Operations
The successful candidate will oversee the Recruitment, Shared Services and People Advisory Services Team for the organisation (c.12 staff), as well as being at the forefront of exciting business and systems changes.
Our client is a charitable organisation based in London
The duties are as follows:
- Ensure effective ongoing delivery of the People Services Teams, encompassing recruitment, shared services and employee relations.
- Oversee the final implementation of a new HR System (Workday)
- Ensure an action plan is developed and implemented to modernise the organisation's end to end recruitment processes, including re-tendering for managed agency supplier contracts.
- Contribute to the wider systems and business transformations projects as required
- Provide leadership as a member of the HR Senior Leadership Team
We're looking for a Head of HR Operations with the following qualities:
- Substantial experience of working at senior level within HR Operations
- Up to date and in depth knowledge of UK HR best practice and employment law
- A strong track record of delivering improvements to HR Service Delivery and streamlining processes
- Proven experience of leading, managing, planning and implementing change
- Experience of managing HRIS systems
- Experience of tendering HR contracts
- Proven project management experience
- Experience of working with multi-site, multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of working to a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Significant experience of managing large (10+) teams
12 Month Contract with possibility of extension, Salary c.£54,000 dependant on experience