- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Adviser to join a friendly, professional and fast paced HR Team within Financial Services Fintech industry. Reporting into the HR Manager your main responsibility will be to provide advice and guidance to managers in the organisation on HR policies and procedures, including performance management, sickness absence and employee relations.
This role will entail:
* Advising managers on the businesses people practices, policies and procedures.
* Ensuring that all ER cases are managed within the relevant policies and procedures and in line with employment legislation.
* Compiling and reviewing HR MI.
* Building people management capability across the business through coaching and training managers.
* Handling the end to end process of family friendly leave.
* Ensuring that all flexible working requests are handled in line with business policy and employment law.
* Supporting the monthly payroll process.
* Delivering the induction to new starters.
* Supporting the HR Manager with complex employee relations cases.
* Supporting the HR Manager with the design and development of people policies.
* Supporting the HR Manager with the renewal of company benefits.
* Ad-hoc project work.
To be right for this role you will need to have generalist HR Adviser experience with an in depth knowledge of employment law. You will have previous experience of employee relations, drafting policies and procedures and advising line managers on best practice. They are looking for an excellent communicator who is able to build relationships easily and across all levels of the business. You will be conscientious, pro-active and a team player. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or working towards it and be able to demonstrate an up to date understanding of HR practice.
Being a financial services company they work within a regulated environment and so they would like you to have previous experience within a similarly regulated field; this could be within Financial Services, Investments, Wealth, Insurance or similar industries.