- Page Group
- Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Working alongside the leadership team and supporting the General Manager onsite to deliver business growth through their people.
Global Engineering organisation, this role is based in their Sunderland site.
In this role you will work as part of the onsite leadership team to drive best people practise. You will maintain the strong Union relationship and work to further partner.
Ensuring strong talent pipelines across the organisation will be a prioirty as they continue to grow.
You will be a robust HR Manager with experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment .The role is suitable for someone who is an experienced and resilient HR professional with a "can do" attitude.
You will have:
* Proven experience in a HR Manager/HR Business Partner role
* CIPD qualified
* Strong knowledge of UK employment law
* Proven experience of providing senior level organisational and specialist HR advice
* Excellent communication and IT skills
* Proactive in planning and highlighting issues/decisions
* Excellent coaching, leadership and management skills
* Good attention to detail
* Flexible and pragmatic approach
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Permanent role based in Sunderland.