Employee Relations Project Manager
Leading household brand based in Surrey are seeking an Employee Relations Project Specialist to deliver critical HR projects in support of the EMEA HR Priorities and Business Objectives.
- Provide full end-to-end project management of HR led programs - specifically restructuring across the EMEA region along with globalisation.
- Ensuring robust scoping - including legal/technical research; benchmarking; analysis of external options in market; establishing terms of reference including resource, time and budget;
- Influencing and changing ways of work, creating an ethos of simplification.
- Building and maintaining successful partnerships with the EMEA HR team, HR stakeholders and key business sponsors across EMEA operations network.
- Maintain key relationships with the HR partners to ensure non-duplication of projects and to drive global engagement on key initiatives.
You will have a strong background in delivering ER projects on a global scale - EMEA experience is highly desirable. Developed project management skills with sound technical understanding. You will have previous experience dealing with work councils along with previous organisational design exposure. This is an urgent requirement thus the client is seeking individuals who are able to start immediately or with little notice.