HR Shared Services Manager
Your new company
This Global firm based in Canary Wharf is seeking an experience HR Shared Services Manager to drive strategy and manage the firms Recruitment Administration team of 30. This is a permanent role based in London with extensive benefits, career progression and bonus'. With an extensive number of vacancies circa 2,500 and graduate hires in the region of 1,500, this is a large scale operation role.
Your new role
- You will lead and manage the recruitment team on processes, contract generation and on boarding.
- Work closely with the data and analytics team, you will report back to the Senior Leadership team on performance improvement and processes.
- You will be a key figure into the implementation of Success Factors which will role out later this year.
- Leading a large team you must be experienced in high volume recruitment with a track record of delivering outcomes and strategic projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in management of large shared services HR teams.
- Implemented Success Factors or have a strong working knowledge.
- Experience improving SLA's, managing resources, building a high performing team along with developing effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Change and project management skills
- Commercial acumen with strong influencing skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.